I have nothing but praise for this artist’s web site – check out Andi’s Sketchbook. Any artist worthy of being called one should have something akin to this in their portfolio.
- ‘Civilizations’ is the most ambitious... — ‘Civilizations’ is the most ambitious story about art ever told on television – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/tv/civilizations-is-the-most-ambitious-story-about-art-ever-told-on-television/2018/04/16/0f3480da-417c-11e8-bba2-0976a82b05a2_story.html?utm_term=.7cab5cac8621The first episode of an unprecedented nine-part global history of art begins airing Tuesday on PBS. [...]
- How to set up a GitLab server and hos... — How to set up a GitLab server and host your own Git repositories – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-set-up-a-gitlab-server-and-host-your-own-git-repositories/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Jack Wallen shows you how to set up your own GitLab server, so you can enjoy the power and flexibility of a LAN (or WAN) based Git repository. GitLab allows you to host an on-premise Git repository that can be accessed [...]
- You Don’t Design for Your Portfolio, ... — You Don’t Design for Your Portfolio, You Design for the Clienthttps://medium.muz.li/you-dont-design-for-your-portfolio-you-design-for-the-client-fde1a8d0514d?mc_cid=d5af0c3b92&mc_eid=c6fb01f586Avoid making the mistake of getting angry when the client doesn’t want to go in the direction you want to go for your portfolio. [...]
- Steven Spielberg’s Oblivious, Chillin... — Steven Spielberg’s Oblivious, Chilling Pop-Culture Nostalgia in “Ready Player One” | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/steven-spielbergs-oblivious-chilling-pop-culture-nostalgia-in-ready-player-one?mbid=nl_Daily%20040318&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13246144&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1380233989&spReportId=MTM4MDIzMzk4OQS2The film depicts a retrofitted universe that filters out any artist or subject cooler, bolder, or more aware than Spielberg and his work. [...]
- Once a target, always a target: If yo... — Once a target, always a target: If you’re hit by hackers you’re likely to be hit again | ZDNethttps://www.zdnet.com/article/once-a-target-always-a-target-if-youre-hit-by-hackers-youre-likely-to-be-hit-again/?bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756&cval=cnet-nl-zd&ftag=CAD-04-10aag0g&promo=404&s_cid=e404&tag=nl.e404.em&ttag=e404The number of organisations that have fallen victim to cyber-attackers only to fall victim a second time is on the up. [...]