The 7th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta will be held this 09-11 February 2001 at the Omni Aviation Complex in Clark Field, Pampanga, Philippines. Activities include motorized glider and ultralight aircraft exhibitions, civilian and military aircraft aerobatics, RC and kite flying demonstrations, skydiving and paragliding exhibitions, a drag race, a jazz concert on Friday night, a RAVE party on Saturday night, and hot air balloons, of course! For more information, contact Air Ads, Inc. at (632) 551-2780 and (632) 833-3264 or the event’s Marketing Secretariat at (632) 911-0881 and (632) 911-0812.
Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
- Three Former U.S. Soldiers Have Been ... — I know of another murderous “mastermind” responsible for thousands of extra-judicial deaths in this, same country! Guess who? </donvy> Three Former U.S. Soldiers Convicted in Contract Killing | Timehttp://time.com/5246089/us-soldiers-contract-killing-conviction/While returning from a trip to the countryside outside of Manila, Samia pulled out a .22-caliber gun and killed the broker by shooting her twice in the [...]
- Subscribe to healthy snacks — Check out RAW BITES, the Philippines’ first healthy snacks subscription box. Discover 10 or15 of the greatest healthy snacks the world is going crazy about every month. Think the newest superfoods, wholefood bars, nut butters, veggie and fruit chips, protein balls, raw chocolates, freeze dried fruits, super blends or gluten-free cereals – that’s just an [...]
- Philippines’ Lenten Feature: Bb... — While the youth in the United States shout for their lives, Facebook users are quitting the platform, Russians are being expelled, Stormy Daniels is speaking publicly; the Philippines has nothing better to do this Lenten season than relive the pageantry? You call yourselves Christians? Shame on all of us! </donvy> ‘https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7slPIXiRsU’ from Manila Bulletin Online [...]
- Introducing “wheelchair accessible” r... — While the Philippines ponders bewildered, perplexed, and stumped on how to run a light rail system whose origins date back to the beginning of the 20th century where early cities realized the contribution of mass transit to progress and development. In fact, Spain’s Department of Public Works for the Philippines started construction on a steam-powered [...]
- ICC probing alleged crimes in Philipp... — [...]