From MSNBC News: Vi[z]rt and EyeVision technologies bring unique look to Super Bowl XXXV – Imagine a new video technology described as “near-video game” quality action combined with graphics that make you believe you’re seeing things that aren’t there. CBS also says Super Bowl XXXV will have a whole new look – from top to bottom. The graphics, they claimed, will be dazzling.
- SpaceX Is Set To Send Massive Rocket ... — [...]
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Investors Join Calls for Facebook, Tw... — https://www.wired.com/story/investors-join-calls-for-facebook-twitter-to-take-more-responsibility/?mbid=nl_011318_daily_list3_p3Activist investors filed shareholder resolutions asking Facebook and Twitter to take more responsibility for content on their sites, highlighting how concerns about the power of big tech firms is moving from Washington to Wall Street. SaveSave [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- The must-see tech from CES 2018 — SaveSave [...]