Bored of skydiving already? Anonymous Coward at Slashdot reports on this article on Space.com about a Canadian company that wants to introduce a new sport called “space diving.” It’s like sky diving, but from space down to earth.
- The Rebooted “Lost in Space” Hurtles ... — The Rebooted “Lost in Space” Hurtles in Many Directions at Once | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/on-television/the-rebooted-lost-in-space-hurtles-in-many-directions-at-once?mbid=nl_041418_Daily&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13315425&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1381232165&spReportId=MTM4MTIzMjE2NQS2“Danger, Will Robinson!” Netflix’s remake offers action melodrama on the subject of child-rearing while also pitching an all-ages adventure tale. [...]
- 3 Essential Design Trends, April 2018 — 3 Essential Design Trends, April 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/04/3-essential-design-trends-april-2018/Shapes and typography are two elements that can add a lot of impact to a website design project even when they don’t always occupy the greatest amount of space. [...]
- 19,000-pound Chinese space station fa... — Chinese space station Tiangong-1 falling “uncontrolled” back to Earth – CBS Newshttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/19000-pound-space-station-falling-uncontrolled-back-to-earth/The unmanned space lab named Tiangong-1 is expected to crash back down to Earth at some point in March. China reportedly lost control of the lab nearly two years ago, in June of 2016. The Chinese government later released an estimate that predicted Tiangong-1 [...]
- How Kubrick’s ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’... — How Kubrick’s ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Saw Into the Future – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/how-kubricks-2001-a-space-odyssey-saw-into-the-future-1520609361?mod=trending_now_4Now 50 years old, the famously opaque science-fiction classic anticipated flat-screen technology and artificial intelligence. Fifty years ago next month, invitation-only audiences gathered in specially equipped Cinerama theaters in Washington, New York and Los Angeles to preview a widescreen epic that director Stanley Kubrick [...]
- Netflix Releases the Global First Loo... — WATCH: Netflix Releases the Global First Look at Intergalactic Adventure Series “Lost In Space” @ ClickTheCity TVhttps://www.clickthecity.com/tv/a/34282/watch-netflix-releases-the-global-first-look-at-intergalactic-adventure-series-lost-in-spaceIn this date announcement video, meet the Robinson Family, reflect on Human History on Earth, and look ahead to the future of space travel. Lost In Space, premiering on Earth on April 13. [...]