Apple’s new PowerBook is just 1 inch thick and weighs a mere 5.3 pounds. The PowerBook G4 is a heavyweight in an ultralight body – the world’s first notebook computer made of 99.5% pure grade CP1 (meaning commercially pure) titanium. • Jason O’Grady’s latest article for ZDNet Hands on the G4 PowerBook gets some initial reactions to Mercury from MacWorld Expo SF 2001. • Macworld Editor in Chief Andrew Gore on Apple’s new PowerBook, G4 Desktops, and multimedia software: It’s great to see that Apple not just thinking different, but thinking better in his article Apple’s Thinking Better. • Apple posted the Developer Note for the newly announced PowerBook G4. The highly technical document outlines almost every detail of the new machine and is available in HTML and in PDF formats.
Apple’s new PowerBook!
- Top 10 Most Advanced Technology Comin... — [...]
- iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazin... — iPhone X Used to Shoot People Magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful People of 2018′https://www.idropnews.com/news/iphone-x-used-shoot-people-magazines-50-beautiful-people-2018/70791/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05072018&utm_term=NewsletterA high-profile Spanish magazine used an iPhone for a recent cover story photoshoot, Apple CEO Tim Cook highlighted this week. People en Español used an iPhone X to shoot many of the images for its upcoming June issue, which covers the 50 most [...]
- Here are the 20 most in-demand skills... — Here are the 20 most in-demand skills for freelance workers – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/here-are-the-20-most-in-demand-skills-for-freelance-workers/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472As more workers turn to the gig economy, it’s important to know what skills will help you land a job. Hint: Most of them are in tech. Blockchain, Tensorflow, and Amazon DynamoDB were the fastest-growing and most in-demand freelance skills in Q1 2018. [...]
- Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy... — What an excruciatingly miniscule amount of effort for the largest social media platform. But then again, not all members of this community are human beings. Followers you say? Technically they’re bots. Just like their master! Clearly he’s not human. </donvy> Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy Sites to Weed out Fake Newshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-will-suppress-certain-news-sites-weed-fake-news/70562/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05042018&utm_term=NewsletterDuring a speech this week at [...]
- Searching for a Future Beyond Faceboo... — Searching for a Future Beyond Facebookhttps://longreads.com/2018/05/01/searching-for-a-future-beyond-facebook/If we want to liberate ourselves from the tech monopolies, we have to figure out what to do with our data. Facebook has accomplished a neat trick in the last fourteen years, draping itself in humanitarian intent while establishing a globe-straddling monopoly. In the name of connecting people, it has built [...]