ZDNet.com exposes the bizarre, the ludicrous, and the downright dumbest events of the year, in their third annual Floppy Awards. • CBSHealthWatch reports that there is no link between cell phone use and brain cancer.
- The Magic Of My Mushrooms: A Depressi... — The Magic Of My Mushrooms: A Depressive’s Journey To Microdosinghttps://theestablishment.co/the-magic-of-my-mushrooms-a-depressives-journey-to-microdosing-1675a7cf15a4When it comes to health care in the U.S., you are diagnosed, placed in a box, and given the ‘right pills.’ [...]
- Health you can wear: Top 10 medical w... — Health you can wear: Top 10 medical wearableshttp://today.mims.com/health-you-can-wear–top-10-medical-wearables?elq_mid=37114&elq_cid=28755Wearable medical devices are lightweight, user-friendly and functional. They range from the more conventional glucose monitors and hearing aids to the more innovative smart pillboxes and artificial pancreases. Here, we give you our top 10 most promising wearables. [...]
- You’re going to be eating crickets, s... — A steady diet of crickets may help save this world – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/edible-insects-crickets-mealworms-farm-protein/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Aspire Food Group is using tech to farm insects in an effort to address food sustainability and insecurity. [...]
- The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the n... — The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the nuances of an old analog camera without any of the hassles | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/10/12/the-yashica-y35/If there has been any trend these past few months in tech it’s been this: old can be new again and retro is definitely, definitely in. The same goes for digital photography and the resurgence… [...]
- 10 Symptoms Of Stress You Shouldn’t I... — 10 Symptoms Of Stress You Shouldn’t Ignore | Coachhttp://www.coachmag.co.uk/mental-health/6961/10-symptoms-of-stress-you-shouldn-t-ignore?_mout=1&utm_campaign=coach_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletterDon’t suffer in silence if you recognise these symptoms – speak to someone [...]