The Technology Review lists the educated predictions of their editors and chose 10 emerging areas of technology that will soon have a profound impact on the economy and on how we live and work. These advances span information technology, biotechnology and nanotechnology – the core of TR coverage in every issue. • Meanwhile, I4U news has put together The Top 10 Gadgets of 2000 – the coolest gadgets they have reported about on I4U this year 2000. • Not every disappearing technology deserves that fate. Sometimes the “losers” have an elegance and simplicity the “winners” lack. The Technology Review presents the Ten Passed Technologies.
Tech Top Tens (update)
- Top 10 Facts About Bob Ross — [...]
- Top 10 Most Advanced Technology Comin... — [...]
- Here are the 20 most in-demand skills... — Here are the 20 most in-demand skills for freelance workers – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/here-are-the-20-most-in-demand-skills-for-freelance-workers/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472As more workers turn to the gig economy, it’s important to know what skills will help you land a job. Hint: Most of them are in tech. Blockchain, Tensorflow, and Amazon DynamoDB were the fastest-growing and most in-demand freelance skills in Q1 2018. [...]
- Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy... — What an excruciatingly miniscule amount of effort for the largest social media platform. But then again, not all members of this community are human beings. Followers you say? Technically they’re bots. Just like their master! Clearly he’s not human. </donvy> Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy Sites to Weed out Fake Newshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-will-suppress-certain-news-sites-weed-fake-news/70562/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05042018&utm_term=NewsletterDuring a speech this week at [...]
- Searching for a Future Beyond Faceboo... — Searching for a Future Beyond Facebookhttps://longreads.com/2018/05/01/searching-for-a-future-beyond-facebook/If we want to liberate ourselves from the tech monopolies, we have to figure out what to do with our data. Facebook has accomplished a neat trick in the last fourteen years, draping itself in humanitarian intent while establishing a globe-straddling monopoly. In the name of connecting people, it has built [...]