Surfing the net and can’t seem to answer Microsoft’s “Where do you want to go today?” question? Check out Slime Volleyball!!! • Every Evil Overlord invariably gets overthrown and destroyed in the end and no matter whether they are barbarian lords, deranged wizards, mad scientists or alien invaders, they always seem to make the same basic mistakes every single time. With that in mind, Peter Anspach presents… The Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord.
Slime Volleyball • Evil Overlord list
- Top 10 Most Advanced Technology Comin... — [...]
- 104-year-old scientist, David Goodall... — [...]
- Here are the 20 most in-demand skills... — Here are the 20 most in-demand skills for freelance workers – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/here-are-the-20-most-in-demand-skills-for-freelance-workers/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472As more workers turn to the gig economy, it’s important to know what skills will help you land a job. Hint: Most of them are in tech. Blockchain, Tensorflow, and Amazon DynamoDB were the fastest-growing and most in-demand freelance skills in Q1 2018. [...]
- Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy... — What an excruciatingly miniscule amount of effort for the largest social media platform. But then again, not all members of this community are human beings. Followers you say? Technically they’re bots. Just like their master! Clearly he’s not human. </donvy> Facebook Now Suppresses Untrustworthy Sites to Weed out Fake Newshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-will-suppress-certain-news-sites-weed-fake-news/70562/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=05042018&utm_term=NewsletterDuring a speech this week at [...]
- Searching for a Future Beyond Faceboo... — Searching for a Future Beyond Facebookhttps://longreads.com/2018/05/01/searching-for-a-future-beyond-facebook/If we want to liberate ourselves from the tech monopolies, we have to figure out what to do with our data. Facebook has accomplished a neat trick in the last fourteen years, draping itself in humanitarian intent while establishing a globe-straddling monopoly. In the name of connecting people, it has built [...]