Surfing the net and can’t seem to answer Microsoft’s “Where do you want to go today?” question? Check out Slime Volleyball!!! • Every Evil Overlord invariably gets overthrown and destroyed in the end and no matter whether they are barbarian lords, deranged wizards, mad scientists or alien invaders, they always seem to make the same basic mistakes every single time. With that in mind, Peter Anspach presents… The Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord.
Slime Volleyball • Evil Overlord list
- Newly Discovered Router Malware Likel... — Newly Discovered Router Malware Likely Created By Govt. Agencyhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/newly-discovered-slingshot-router-malware-likely-created-by-govt-agency/65760/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=03162018&utm_term=NewsletterSecurity researchers have discovered a new piece of malware that’s so sophisticated that it went undetected for six years. The so-called Slingshot malware was first spotted by researchers at Kaspersky Lab. Instead of infecting a computer, Slingshot embeds itself into a network’s router. And it’s so advanced [...]
- A Physicist’s Farewell to Stephen Haw... — A Physicist’s Farewell to Stephen Hawking | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/a-physicists-farewell-to-stephen-hawkingHawking was a scientific and cultural revolutionary. He saw the cosmos as no one before him had—and he could explain it to the masses, too. Stephen Hawking delighted in reminding audiences that he was born three hundred years to the day after the death of Galileo, [...]
- How to read less news but be more inf... — Stop reading the latest news if you want to be better informed — Quartzhttps://qz.com/1222019/stop-reading-the-latest-news-if-you-want-to-be-better-informed/Instead of focusing on what everyone is already talking about, hunt down unusual knowledge. Writer and futurist Richard Watson may teach London business students and Silicon Valley tech companies how to think about crafting tools for tomorrow, but he’s not even on [...]
- Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects... — Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects User Data Spawning Privacy Concernshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-releases-vpn-spawning-privacy-concerns/63325/In 2013, Facebook acquired Onavo, which developed the popular VPN and data security service. However, it’s now available as part of the Facebook app. Essentially, Facebook uses the service to gather data from its users. It will then analyse this information in a bid to “improve [...]
- How to Get Free Stuff Via Microsoft... — How to Get Free Stuff Via Microsoft’s Rewards Program | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/359101/how-to-get-free-stuff-via-microsoft-s-rewards-program?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleWith a little bit of effort, you can rack up points and prizes via the Rewards program. SaveSave [...]