Surfing the net and can’t seem to answer Microsoft’s “Where do you want to go today?” question? Check out Slime Volleyball!!! • Every Evil Overlord invariably gets overthrown and destroyed in the end and no matter whether they are barbarian lords, deranged wizards, mad scientists or alien invaders, they always seem to make the same basic mistakes every single time. With that in mind, Peter Anspach presents… The Top 100 Things I’d Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord.
Slime Volleyball • Evil Overlord list
- 2017’s best tech gifts for the ... — 2017’s best tech gifts for the holidays – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/2017s-best-tech-gifts-for-holidays/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Stumped on stocking stuffers? TechRepublic’s gift guides compile the best gadgets for everyone on your holiday gift list. From tech gadgets like drones to wearables like the Apple Watch to Raspberry Pis, TechRepublic put together a list of great holiday gift ideas for your kids, family members, [...]
- 3D-Printed Euthanasia Machine Doubles... — 3D-Printed Euthanasia Machine Doubles as Casket – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/3d-printed-euthanasia-machine-doubles-as-casket-1725317/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleEuthanasia may sound like a nice alternative to 2017. And, thanks to Dr. Death himself, it’s about to get a lot easier. All you need is a 3D printer, some open space, and a death wish. Philip Nitschke, founder of pro-euthanasia group Exit International, recently unveiled plans for [...]
- 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet — 15 Tech Gifts for Your Pampered Pet | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/340440/15-tech-gifts-for-your-pampered-pet?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn 1994, US owners of dogs, cats, and other household pets spent a measly $17 billion on their furry friends, according to the American Pet Products Association. As of 2016, companion animal spending was up to $66.75 billion, a number that’s expected to jump to $69.36 billion [...]
- ‘Mailsploit’ Lets Hackers Forge Perfe... — https://www.wired.com/story/mailsploit-lets-hackers-forge-perfect-email-spoofs/?mbid=nl_120617_daily_list3_p5The attack uncovers bugs in how more than a dozen programs implement email’s creaky protocol. Haddouche says he contacted all of the affected firms months ago to warn them about the vulnerabilities he’s found. Yahoo Mail, Protonmail and Hushmail have already fixed their bugs, while Apple and Microsoft have told Haddouche they’re working on a [...]
- JPL Pits Human Against AI in Drone Ra... — JPL Pits Human Against AI in Drone Race, But Who Wins? – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/jpl-pits-human-against-ai-in-drone-race-but-who-wins-1724472/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleResearchers at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory recently conducted the ultimate test of artificial versus human intelligence: drone racing. JPL capped off two years of drone autonomy research (funded by Google) with an October competition between their AI and world-class pilot Ken Loo. [...]