More Sony products: their new line of voice file recorders now provide memory stick storage technology for easy transfer to your PC. Forget about passwords, well, you forget them anyway, because Siemens’ new ID Mouse offers built-in fingerprint identification technology. And MGA Entertainment has another robot dog offering: Shadow, the cuddly robot dog. More information on Honda’s humanoid Asimo robot may be found here. Olympus released a new Eye-Trek HMD, the FMD250W – highly recommended for DVD viewing.
Memo recorders, mice, cuddly robot dog, Eye-Trek
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Investors Join Calls for Facebook, Tw... — https://www.wired.com/story/investors-join-calls-for-facebook-twitter-to-take-more-responsibility/?mbid=nl_011318_daily_list3_p3Activist investors filed shareholder resolutions asking Facebook and Twitter to take more responsibility for content on their sites, highlighting how concerns about the power of big tech firms is moving from Washington to Wall Street. SaveSave [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- The must-see tech from CES 2018 — SaveSave [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]