Sony has just developed the perfect companion for your dog, a robot human! The SDR-3X will be displayed at ROBODEX 2000, the world’s first exhibition of “Robots as Partner” from November 24-26 in Yokohama, Japan. Honda, on the other hand, unveiled a more sophisticated 1.2m-high robot, the Asimo. Nokia’s latest 9210 Communicator offers full-color screen with 4096 colors, Mobile email, Word, Spreadsheet, Presentation viewer, High speed WWW and WAP, and Mobile multimedia.
ROBODEX 2000, Nokia 9210
- What you should know about 5G — The next generation of mobile networks is coming sooner than you think. Here are the most important facts about the tech. [...]
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE ... — [...]
- Withings to Nokia Digital Health then... — Announcements – Frequently asked questions about the acquisition of Nokia digital health business – Nokiahttps://support.health.nokia.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001422608?utm_campaign=event_201805_el&utm_content=main&utm_medium=email&utm_source=crmNokia wanted to refocus on its networks and licensing activities and so decided to divest its connected health entity. We are delighted to welcome Eric Carreel, the co-founder of Withings, as the head of this now independent entity. The teams at [...]
- What “Isle of Dogs” Gets Right About ... — What Wes Anderson’s “Isle of Dogs” Gets Right About Japan | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-isle-of-dogs-gets-right-about-japan?mbid=nl_041418_Daily&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13315425&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1381232165&spReportId=MTM4MTIzMjE2NQS2To say that the film dehumanizes the Japanese is to assume the primacy of an English-speaking audience. [...]