Thomas Fuller of the International Herald Tribuine has this interesting article on the Philippines’ much beloved president-elect (sic!).
- Duterte: The time has come for federa... — Is it time again for despotism? Dictatorship? With the removal of term limits latched on our supreme leader’s Federalism, we have clearly lost our way. The Filipino has either been blindsided, lied to, or is just plain stupid. </donvy> [...]
- Guns in the Philippines, and more har... — “Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants to give the public 42,000 guns in the fight against drug traffickers.” [...]
- Jeff Sessions Cites The Bible In Sepa... — [...]
- Apple iOS 12 Coming this Fall! — Apple iOS 12: Cheat sheet – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/apple-ios-12-cheat-sheet/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472With iOS 12, Apple adds security features, performance enhancements, Group FaceTime, ARKit 2, and more. Typically Apple holds a special event in mid-to-late September where new iPhone hardware that comes pre-installed with the latest version of iOS is debuted and demoed. I expect that this year will follow a [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]