Entertainment Robot America (ERA), a division of Sony Electronics Inc. (SEL) has proclaimed November 21, “AIBO, Here There and Everywhere” day in the City by the Bay, San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.aibo.com. If you think you’ve had enough of that high-tech box in front of you, check out The Illustrated Guide to Breaking Your Computer.
Aibo launch, TIGTBYC
- 2017’s best tech gifts for the ... — 2017’s best tech gifts for the holidays – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/2017s-best-tech-gifts-for-holidays/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Stumped on stocking stuffers? TechRepublic’s gift guides compile the best gadgets for everyone on your holiday gift list. From tech gadgets like drones to wearables like the Apple Watch to Raspberry Pis, TechRepublic put together a list of great holiday gift ideas for your kids, family members, [...]
- Futurist Isaac Arthur predicts robots... — Futurist Isaac Arthur predicts robots will replace white collar, not blue collar, jobs first – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/futurist-isaac-arthur-predicts-robots-will-replace-white-collar-not-blue-collar-jobs-first/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Digital transformation and disruptive technologies will continue to change people’s lives, and jobs. Arthur explains which tech will have the biggest impact and who it will affect. [...]
- San Francisco-based artist creates ca... — San Francisco-based artist creates cartoonish shadows for street objects | DesignFaveshttps://www.designfaves.com/2017/11/san-francisco-based-artist-creates-cartoonish-shadows-for-street-objects#refnlMonsters don’t exist… and this has been the reality of most people for most of their lives. But if you walk around the area of Redwood City in California, you just might rethink everything you know about monsters. Damon Belanger’s new art project is a [...]
- These robots don’t want your job. The... — These robots don’t want your job. They want your love. – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/11/17/these-robots-dont-want-your-job-they-want-your-love/?utm_term=.81895b15df1eThe robots are coming … for a hug. Say hello to Jibo and Kuri. [...]
- Netflix Delivers a Killer Serial Kill... — Netflix Delivers a Killer Serial Killer Series: Production on David Fincher’s ‘Mindhunter’ | Creative Planet Networkhttp://www.creativeplanetnetwork.com/news/shoot/netflix-delivers-killer-serial-killer-series-production-david-finchers-mindhunter/619627The first masterpiece from filmmaker David Fincher was his feature film Se7en, a procedural featuring one of the most memorable serial killers ever committed to celluloid. Ten years ago he returned this dark territory with Zodiac, an adaptation of the [...]