Entertainment Robot America (ERA), a division of Sony Electronics Inc. (SEL) has proclaimed November 21, “AIBO, Here There and Everywhere” day in the City by the Bay, San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.aibo.com. If you think you’ve had enough of that high-tech box in front of you, check out The Illustrated Guide to Breaking Your Computer.
Aibo launch, TIGTBYC
- All the phones and gadgets at MWC so ... — MWC 2018: All the phones and gadgets announced so far – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/pictures/mwc-2018-all-the-phones-gadgets-announced/?ftag=CAD-04-10aac3a&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Need a TL;DR for the biggest mobile industry conference going on right now? Here are all the top gadgets from Barcelona. [...]
- Best Startup of CES 2018 — Presenting the Best of CES 2018 winners!https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/11/best-of-ces-2018-winners/Black Box VR is building the gym of the future. Using the HTC Vive, motion-tracking controllers and specially designed workout equipment, Black Box turns exercise into a video game. The plan is to set up a boutique gym in San Francisco this year, where members can strap into a [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Energous WattUp Wirelessly Charges Ga... — News: Energous WattUp Wirelessly Charges Gadgets 3 Feet Awayhttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/18817/energous-wattup-wirelessly-charges-gadgets-3-feet-awayFCC certification received for this radio frequency charging system that requires no contact and allows multiple gadgets to be charged at once from distance. SaveSave SaveSave [...]
- 2017 Was the Year the Robots Really, ... — https://www.wired.com/story/2017-was-the-year-the-robots-really-truly-arrived/?mbid=nl_123017_daily_list1_p1They escaped the factory floor and started conquering big cities to deliver food. Self-driving cars swarmed the streets. And even bipedal robots strolled out of the lab and into the real world. [...]