Ready for the talk-and-trash cell phone? USA Today has this article on Artschul’s patented invention using paper circuits. The phone would provide 60 minutes of calling time for less than $20. The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) lists the Top Ten Internet Scams – you have been warned!
Disposable cellphones, Dot Cons
- Adobe Turns 35 — And We’re Just Getti... — Adobe Turns 35 — And We’re Just Getting Started | Adobe Bloghttps://theblog.adobe.com/from-digital-publishing-to-the-next-35-years-of-creating-experiences/In December of 1982, John Warnock and Chuck Geschke combined their talents to start Adobe. They helped lay the foundation for the desktop publishing revolution with Adobe PostScript, providing a radical, new way to accurately print text and images on paper. Ever since, Adobe [...]
- How to Make Money Online: 38 Remote J... — How to Make Money Online: 38 Remote Jobs in 2018 – The Mission – Mediumhttps://medium.com/the-mission/how-to-make-money-online-38-remote-jobs-in-2018-a28522c99fafIt’s becoming easier by the day to work from a laptop. We’ve all seen the countless plots, gimmicks, articles, and suggestions on what you can do to make money online — but I’m not going to add most of those jobs in here. [...]
- Secure your debit and credit card fro... — Secure your debit and credit card from fraud with Privacy.com – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/secure-your-debit-and-credit-card-from-fraud-with-privacy-com/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472In just the first weekend of 2017 holiday shopping there was a 123% spike in malware infections. With weeks still to go until the holidays it’s a safe bet that infection rates will stay high: Hackers love the holiday season just as much as [...]
- The WIRED Guide to Digital Security — https://www.wired.com/2017/12/digital-security-guide/?mbid=nl_120917_daily_list1_p1In an age of nonstop breaches and hacks, here are ways to improve your online security based on your level of risk, from average user to NSA contractor. These won’t prevent the next megabreach or banish ransomware from the earth. They’re not all-encompassing. But they’ll help get you in the mindset of the types of [...]
- Get ready for more hacks in 2018 — Better online security starts now, ahead of 2018’s hacks – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/get-ready-for-more-hacks-in-2018/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Get ready. Do these security basics now, because online criminals will be even more aggressive next year. [...]