Ready for the talk-and-trash cell phone? USA Today has this article on Artschul’s patented invention using paper circuits. The phone would provide 60 minutes of calling time for less than $20. The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) lists the Top Ten Internet Scams – you have been warned!
Disposable cellphones, Dot Cons
- Angel’s Pizza! The Pizza from H... — After seeing this photo proudly posted on Angel’s Pizza’s web site, I am no longer surprised that their product and service is aligned with murderous criminality – the worst our country has ever seen in this modern age of lightning fast, fake news. Having been convinced (Gullible? Generous?) to avail of “promo coupons” that would [...]
- 8 ways to watch movies online for fre... — 8 ways to watch movies online for free – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/watch-movies-online-for-free/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=27547158291070567978960326502559All you need is internet and a TV, phone or tablet. Only the popcorn will cost you. Well, that and the internet connection for your phone, laptop or set-top box. Here are eight services offering totally free (and totally legal) movies you can watch online. (One [...]
- How to End Google’s Monopoly — How to End Google’s Monopoly – Shane Greenup – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@Aegist/how-to-end-googles-monopoly-5c46ef7db20dAs long as the primary portals for accessing information online are pursuing a path of suppressing information, new people and communities will find themselves being flagged or penalised at one time or another, and they will be upset by it. And this will snowball into a [...]
- Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Buildin... — Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand | MasterClasshttp://www.masterclass.com/dvfLearn how to build and market your brand from the iconic fashion designer. In her first ever online class, von Furstenberg teaches how to build a fashion brand, including how to differentiate yourself, create a visual identity, test your product, build a team, and make a [...]
- News Publishers Team Up to Take On Fa... — News Publishers Team Up to Take On Facebook, Google – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/news-publishers-team-up-to-take-on-facebook-google-1499708353Newspaper publishers are calling on Congress to allow them to negotiate collectively with Google and Facebook as the duo increasingly dominate digital advertising and news distribution online. If granted a limited waiver by Congress, the group said it would push for stronger intellectual-property protections, better [...]