A cow in Iowa is giving birth next month to an endangered Asian gaur, native to India and Burma, according to this Washington Post article. Reminds you of Jurassic Park, doesn’t it? Next on their list is an extinct Spanish mountain goat, while somewhere else on the net, somebody has a completely different idea at www.clonejesus.com. Also, check out The Filthy Critic’s cool review of The Exorcist.
Cloning and exorcising
- Labor Day weekend wraps up dismal sum... — Labor Day weekend wraps up dismal summer box-office season – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-box-office-labor-day-20170904-story.htmlHollywood’s box office blues roll on through a depressing Labor Day weekend. [...]
- Philips’ Hue lights will soon s... — Philips’ Hue lights will soon sync with movies, games and musichttps://www.engadget.com/2017/08/31/philips-hue-entertainment-lights-movies-games-music/Your Hue lights will soon sync with your favourite films, TV shows and video games. [...]
- 8 ways to watch movies online for fre... — 8 ways to watch movies online for free – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/watch-movies-online-for-free/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=27547158291070567978960326502559All you need is internet and a TV, phone or tablet. Only the popcorn will cost you. Well, that and the internet connection for your phone, laptop or set-top box. Here are eight services offering totally free (and totally legal) movies you can watch online. (One [...]
- RED Unveils Android Phone With Hologr... — News: RED Unveils Android Phone With Holographic Displayhttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16458/red-unveils-android-phone-with-holographic-displayThe $1,195 phone will come preloaded with the Red Channel interface, a selection of holographic content that includes movies and games in the .h4v file format [...]
- India’s first solar-powered tra... — India’s first solar-powered train makes its debuthttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/18/india-first-solar-powered-train/Asias’ largest rail network hopes to save over $6 billion on energy bills in the next decade with these solar-powered trains. [...]