A cow in Iowa is giving birth next month to an endangered Asian gaur, native to India and Burma, according to this Washington Post article. Reminds you of Jurassic Park, doesn’t it? Next on their list is an extinct Spanish mountain goat, while somewhere else on the net, somebody has a completely different idea at www.clonejesus.com. Also, check out The Filthy Critic’s cool review of The Exorcist.
Cloning and exorcising
- India’s first solar-powered tra... — India’s first solar-powered train makes its debuthttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/18/india-first-solar-powered-train/Asias’ largest rail network hopes to save over $6 billion on energy bills in the next decade with these solar-powered trains. [...]
- It’s Ron Howard to the rescue o... — It's Ron Howard to the rescue on 'Star Wars,' but is he a new hope or an agent of the Empire? – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-ron-howard-star-wars-han-solo-20170622-story.htmlRon Howard is officially on board the troubled “Star Wars” Han Solo prequel, and both fans and the industry are waiting and watching to see if he’s a soldier or a savior. [...]
- Everything coming to and leaving Hulu... — Everything coming to and leaving Hulu for June 2017 – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/everything-coming-to-and-leaving-hulu-for-june-2017/?ftag=CAD-04-10aai6f&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756So many movies are heading to Hulu that you could spend the whole summer on the couch. [...]
- Review: The stirring ‘Wonder Wo... — The stirring 'Wonder Woman' comes to the rescue of the DC Comics universe – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-wonder-woman-review-20170531-story.html“Wonder Woman” emerges as not only the strongest movie in the present DC cycle, but also the first one that feels like an enveloping, honest-to-God entertainment rather than a raging cinematic migraine. [...]
- 100 Must-See Documentaries Streaming ... — 100 Must-See Documentaries Streaming on Netflix This Mayhttps://nonfics.com/netflix-may-2017-1156cef885dbBecause people say there are no good movies on Netflix anymore. [...]