Read about the stuck chopper at Miss Saigon’s press preview last 29 September 2000 here from the Philippine Daily Inquirer interACTIVE.
Lea, Leo soar even without chopper
- NOW Corp. eyeing slice of Manila̵... — NOW Corp. eyeing slice of residential broadband clientele | Inquirer Businesshttp://business.inquirer.net/240277/business-broadband-now-corp-pldt-globe-telecom-mel-velarde-fiber-air-service-itNOW Corp. is entering the massive residential broadband business as it hopes to capture a small but loyal slice of a market being aggressively pursued by industry giants PLDT Inc. and Globe Telecom. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Clinton daughter calls Duterte ‘murde... — Clinton daughter calls Duterte ‘murderous thug,’ slams rape joke | INQUIRER.nethttp://globalnation.inquirer.net/157399/clinton-daughter-calls-duterte-murderous-thug-slams-rape-jokeChelsea Clinton, a former broadcaster and daughter of Hillary and Bill Clinton, called President Rodrigo Duterte a “murderous thug without regard for human rights” after criticizing the Filipino Chief Executive for joking about soldiers committing rapes in Mindanao while the region is under martial law. [...]
- Sony’s Small Biped Entertainmen... — Sony Corporation today announced the enhanced version of the SDR-4 II (prototype) with enhanced motion control and communication capabilities. It will be exhibited at ROBODEX2003, scheduled to take place from April 3rd to 6th at Pacifico Yokohama (with a press preview day on April 2nd), and various performances will be introduced. In addition, each series [...]
- Gold’s Gym Manila SUCKS big tim... — As early as October of 2001, Gold’s Gym at Glorietta has been offering membership to its soon-to-open fitness center, promising a March 2002 opening date. It has been a month since that promised date, and yet rubble is still visible at the gym’s location, with no official word from Gold’s Gym as to the delays. [...]
- WTC attacked — The twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York disappeared after two explosions followed the crash into them of two airplanes in what may have been a terrorist attack Tuesday morning (late night in Manila). More from Inquirer. [...]